MWA Personal Financial Coach
MWA Personal Financial Coaching is designed to help you find a clear path to your financial goals as your career progresses and develops. There are many questions and challenges along the way and having an expert by your side to help you see the opportunities, and a way through the challenges, is invaluable. Our deeply experienced advisors can help you with all your critical financial decisions as they come up; deciding on a new job offer or promotion, stock compensation, major purchases, investments, education and retirement planning, insurance, and estate planning.
Our personal financial coach relationship is especially useful for busy young professionals, on their way up, looking for truly expert, ongoing help. We first gain a full understanding of your financial picture and goals using our advanced planning tools. From that point on your coach is by your side answering your questions and giving you guidance.
Our Fee Schedule:
Initial Fact Gathering, Goal Setting and Initial Financial Plan: $250 per hour. (usually 5-8 hours, depending on complexity)
Annual Coaching Fee: $1200-2400 (billed monthly at $100-200 per month.)
We don’t want you to feel like the meter is running every time you call. $100 per month usually covers ongoing coaching time. If your situation consistently requires more help, your coach will talk with you about adjusting your fee.
Your career and personal financial decisions are accelerated now. You don’t often have the time to fully consider each decision. Your personal financial coach will be there for you to make sure you consider all aspects of your decision and make your decision while the window is open.
Your Personal Financial Coach Will Be There When You Need Financial Guidance:
- Deciding whether to take a new job offer or start out on your own.
- Help with your company stock compensation plan. How and when to exercise options or deciding the best diversification strategy.
- Buying a Home or home upgrades, like solar or an addition.
- Buying, leasing or ride sharing transportation.
- Education for your children or paying off your own student debt.
- What types of insurance to buy or not buy?
- Retirement plan contributions and investment decisions.
- Estate planning-do you need a trust, or what to do with an inheritance?
Please contact us for a deeper discussion about how a personal financial coach might work for you and how making the right financial decisions can resonate throughout your life.