San Francisco -Hiring Senior Wealth Advisor / Investment Manager for Leading Financial Planning Firm.
Marin Wealth Advisors – with offices in San Francisco – is a well-established, intimate, fee-only registered investment advisor / management firm serving individuals and families with expert financial planning. The firm focuses on crafting, implementing and monitoring investment and financial plans to assist clients in reaching their long-term goals. Over the years, MWA has attracted a team of seasoned advisors who work with a high-level of autonomy while also collaborating to ensure firm-wide practices are sound and effective. Although the firm’s base is the San Francisco Bay Area, our client relationships are found throughout California and beyond. Excellent San Francisco wealth advisor / investment manager job opportunity.
Technology for The Mobile Advisor
Dynamic change in the industry, technology, and favorable demographics have driven MWA towards several new initiatives: adding new top-level Advisors, recruiting seasoned industry professionals to help lead firm-wide practices, and developing advanced “virtual” advisor capabilities.
With these initiatives in place, the firm seeks to add a seasoned, capable Senior Wealth Advisor to the team to help build assets under management, lead client relationships, expand the scope and reach of the firm into target markets, and participate in firm-wide initiatives.
THE ROLE – Senior Wealth Advisor (Investment Manager) – A Unique San Francisco (and beyond) Opportunity
The Senior Wealth Advisor will be well rewarded for bringing solid client relationships and financial planning experience to a team of established professionals at MWA. A business development mindset is required for this role to complement the firm’s efforts to grow.
Strong candidates will value the firm’s emphasis on individual initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit, while also being an important part of the team’s collaborative efforts. In addition to bringing a strong set of relationships developed from significant time in the business, the Senior Wealth Advisor will lead each of those relationships with a large degree of autonomy in terms of investment approach and client service parameters in order to achieve the best results for each client.
Additional key requirements:
- Bring a high level of expertise in personal financial planning and investing.
- Ability to guide and influence clients in the direction of prudent decisions.
- Gain the confidence of clients (and colleagues) through one’s commitment to integrity, professional practices, and an unwavering commitment to the best interests of the client.
- Breadth of thinking and knowledge, and a problem-solving mindset, to engage with clients on a range of topics including estate planning, tax affairs, multi-generational issues, and closely held businesses and corporate compensation.
- Adaptability to adjust one’s approach for a wide range of client preferences regarding communication (including virtual), risk tolerance, and attitudes relative to retirement.
Generous rewards for success in this role are commensurate with the Advisor’s contributions over the short and long term, and consistent with the enthusiastic, entrepreneurial nature of the firm’s operating approach.