San Rafael, Novato Senior Wealth Advisor / Investment Manager Job. We are a Leading Financial Planning Firm Now Hiring.
MWA – with offices in San Rafael – is a highly regarded, fee-only registered investment advisor and management firm in business for several decades. We expertly serve individuals and families in a wide range of financial planning and investment management fields. The firm focuses on crafting, implementing and monitoring investment and financial plans that help clients reach their long-term goals. Over time, we have attracted a team of seasoned advisors who work with a high degree of autonomy while also collaborating with each other toward optimum effectiveness. Although the firm’s service region is the entire Bay Area, we have client relationships throughout California, and beyond. Excellent wealth advisor / investment manager job opportunity.
Technology for The Mobile Advisor
Dynamic change in the industry, advancing technology, and favorable demographics have brought MWA to several initiatives: adding new top-level Advisors, recruiting seasoned industry professionals to help lead firm-wide practices, and developing advanced “virtual” advisor capabilities.
In keeping with these initiatives, the firm is hiring a seasoned, capable Senior Wealth Advisor to help build assets under management, lead client relationships, expand the scope and reach of the firm into target markets, and participate in all-firm initiatives.
THE ROLE – Senior Wealth Advisor / Investment Manager – A Unique Marin (and beyond) Opportunity
The Senior Wealth Advisor will be well rewarded for bringing solid client relationships and financial planning experience to the MWA team of established professionals. A business development mindset is required for this role to complement the firm’s business growth efforts.
Strong candidates will value the firm’s emphasis on individual initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit, while also being an important part of the team’s collaborative efforts. In addition to bringing a strong set of relationships developed from significant time in the business, the Senior Wealth Advisor will lead each of those relationships with a large degree of autonomy in terms of investment approach and client service parameters in order to achieve the best results for each client.
Additional key requirements:
- Bring a high level of expertise in personal financial planning and investing.
- Ability to guide and influence clients in the direction of prudent decisions.
- Gain the confidence of clients (and colleagues) through one’s commitment to integrity, professional practices, and an unwavering commitment to the best interests of the client.
- Breadth of thinking and knowledge, and a problem-solving mindset, to engage with clients on a range of topics including estate planning, tax affairs, multi-generational issues, and closely held businesses and corporate compensation.
- Adaptability to adjust one’s approach for a wide range of client preferences regarding communication (including virtual), risk tolerance, and attitudes relative to retirement.
Generous rewards for success in this role are commensurate with the Advisor’s contributions over the short and long term, and consistent with the enthusiastic, entrepreneurial nature of the firm’s operating approach.